- Student Stories
- Alejandra- Mechanical Engineering
- Ashley – Environmental Science & Humanities
- Brooke – Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Christy – Marine Biology
- David – Communication
- Emily – Psychology
- Janie – Molecular Biology
- Morgan – International Business and Marketing
- Rebekah – Communication
- Vasudev – Computer Science
- Eduardo – Innovation and Entrepreneurship, M.S.
- Katie – Aviation Human Factors, M.S.
- Krystal – Biomedical Engineering, M.S.
- Philip – Biological Sciences, Ph.D.
- Rob – Airport Development and Management, M.S.A.
- Civil Engineering
- COPLA Faculty
- School of Arts and Communication
- Making a Major Decision
- Marine and Environmental Systems
- Online Learning
- What Can You Do With That Degree?
- Alumni House
- Campus & Community
- Countdown to College
This blog is all about Florida Tech from the lens of a camera.
August 17, 2011
October 02, 2012
December 01, 2009
October 11, 2010
June 14, 2011
July 23, 2014
July 22, 2014
July 22, 2014
July 21, 2014
Academic Support Services accounting activities aeronautics aerospace engineering ASC 1000 aviation Banned Books business Business-Students Business Faculty business students Career Management Services Careers Clubs College college of aeronautics College of Business college of engineering college of science Communication COS Crimson Free Speech Day cross-culture engineering entrepreneurship Evans Library first-year students FIT Florida institute of technology Florida Tech Florida Tech Career Management Services Institute for Cross Cultural Management Internship job search mechanical online education open-access parents psychology Psychology Science Minute research Sports study tips X-Culture