By Suzy Kozaitis
Cabell’s Directories of Publishing Opportunities help professors, graduate students, and researchers publish their manuscripts in scholarly journals. It simplifies the process by offering pertinent information needed to choose the best journals to pursue.
Some of the information to be found in the easy-to-use format includes the following:
- Aim and scope
- Recommended topics
- Contact information
- Type of review (blind, editorial, peer)
- Acceptance rates
- Manuscript specifications, and more
The Evans Library has online access to four subject directories:
- Accounting – indexes over 470 journals in topic areas such as Accounting Education, Auditing, Behavioral Accounting, Cost Accounting, etc.
- Economics & Finance – indexes over 1200 journals in topic areas such as Corporate Finance, Econometrics, Financial Services, International Economics & Trade, etc.
- Management – indexes over 1,600 journals in topic areas such as Business Education, Global Business, Public Administration, Strategic Management Policy, etc.
- Marketing – indexes over 600 journals in topic areas such as Advertising & Promotion Management, E-Commerce, Marketing Research, Retailing, etc.
Use the Evans Library’s A to Z Databases link or the Databases tab in the main search box to find “Cabell’s Directories of Publishing Opportunities – Business.”